In the south of Latin America you will find Patagonia, one of the most untouched and vast areas in the world. This area covers both Argentina and Chile. Its impressive and spectacular landscapes of rocks, glaciers, lakes, forests and rivers make Patagonia a great destination for an unforgettable round trip.
During this 15-day round trip you will drive about 2,000 kilometres on paved and unpaved roads. You will cross the border between Argentina and Chile several times, travel to the end of the world, visit the impressive Perito Moreno glacier and discover the National Park Torres del Paine.
When: from 19-10-2021 to 02-11-2021 inclusive
Price: € 9,870 per person
(on the basis of two persons travelling together)
Number of participants: max. 8 teams
Only three places left!
- Local flights, economy class
- 12 hotel nights in beautiful and comfortable hotels
- Meals per day as mentioned in the description
- All transfers and excursions as mentioned
- 11 days rental car; Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon incl. basic insurance and escort team with separate 4wd car and satellite communication
- During the trip a photographer and filmmaker will go along, who will make beautiful recordings of the trip as a lasting memory
- 24/7 our backup; locally and in the Netherlands
- Comprehensive travel document package with small attention
More attractive booking and cancellation conditions
- Down payment is € 500,- per team
- If the destination has been coloured red or orange by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs in connection with COVID-19 5 weeks prior to departure, the trip will be cancelled and you will receive your deposit back immediately.
Good to know! – Your paid travel money is secured with us
As a member of the ANVR, the Dutch Association of Travel Organizers, Sapa Pana Travel is affiliated with the SGR, Stichting Garantiefonds Reisgelden, a Dutch organisation, which guarantees the already paid travel money of consumers in the event of financial inability of a travel organization affiliated with this foundation.