- We only process the personal data which is necessary for the purpose for which they are processed.
- We explicitly ask you for permission to process your personal data, if we need it.
- We have taken appropriate technical and/or organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data
- We do not pass on personal data to other parties. Only if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes for which they have been provided.
- We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data and we respect it.
NL-5211 EC 's-Hertogenbosch
Phone number: 0031 (0)73 - 6106204
Fundamentals for processing personal data
Sapa Pana Travel processes personal data in order to implement an agreement concluded with you or to comply with a legal obligation. If personal data are processed on the basis of consent, it will be requested separately.
Purposes for the processing of personal data
Your personal data will be processed by Sapa Pana Travel for the following purposes:
- contacting and maintaining contact if you have requested it;
- develop your travel proposal;
- optioning or booking flights;
- reserve your final booking;
- carry out a contract/fulfill an agreement;
- improving services;
- compliance with legal obligations;
- sending information about our organisation and products in the form of newsletters or mail*.
*Are you not a customer? Then we ask your permission for processing of your personal data for sending our newsletters or other commercial actions.
For the objectives above, we may request the following personal data from you:
- full name (as stated in your passport);
- address details;
- telephone number;
- email address;
- date of birth;
- information on health and medical issues (for any activities during a trip. We explicitly ask permission to process this data);
- copy passport and/or driving licence; - credit card details (for rental car or any other possible activities),
- registration certificate and other car documents (only applicable for self-driving travel).
Providing data to third parties
The information you give to us can be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above. For example, we use a third party for:
- requesting the availability of your travel offer;
- make a reservation for the final booking;
- optioning and/or booking flight tickets.
We as Sapa Pana Travel never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not signed a processing agreement. With these parties (processors) we make the necessary agreements to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide your data to other parties, unless required and permitted by law. An example of this is when the police request (personal) data from us as part of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission to do so.
Personal data of minors
We only process personal data of minors (persons under the age of 16 years old) if written consent has been given by the parent, carer or legal representative.
If you send Sapa Pana Travel a job application, Sapa Pana Travel will keep your details for 4 weeks if there is no job interview or hiring. On request, Sapa Pana Travel can keep your details for a new vacancy/other position for one year. You must give explicit permission for this.
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised processing, as we have taken the following measures;
- The personal data is stored behind the security of at least one username and password;
- The personal data is stored on computers/servers with security software where both the security software and the operating system are set to automatically retrieve and install updates;
- The stored personal data are protected with a backup;
- Our website is encrypted with https;
- All our employees have signed a non-disclosure agreement regarding personal data;
- Only authorised persons have access to the personal data.
Rights regarding your personal data
You are entitled to access, rectification or removal of the personal data we have of you. You may also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party if desired. We can logically ask you to legitimize you before we respond to the aforementioned requests.
The links to social media on our website are included to be able to share pages via the social media networks Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. If you click on these shortcuts, your personal data will be processed by the relevant social media network. Read the privacy policies of LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to see how these networks handle your personal data.'
NL-5211 EC 's-Hertogenbosch
Phone number: 0031 (0)73 – 6106204