The Andes stretches widely from the north of Chile and Argentina, and reaches far into Peru and Bolivia with its infinite highlands. The Andes Mountains in the north of Chile and Argentina is virtually unexplored. This area has the driest desert regions in the world, and features one of the largest salt flats in the world: the Slalar de Arizaro. The most spectacular landscapes hare are rarely visited, because they are simply very difficult to reach.
Few people live in this area, so there is hardly any infrastructure. The roads that are available are unpaved, and can only be driven on with strong four-wheel drive vehicles. Signage does not really exist here, so only guides, who know their way around here, can take you without getting lost. Now it is possible to discover this spectacular landscape, where you will enjoy an amazing experience by driving yourself, accompanied by a guide, of course. Would you like to go on this adventure?
When: 03-11-2021 until 17-11-2021
Price: €8,490,- per person
(based on two people travelling together)
Number of participants: max. 6 teams
- Overnights in good and comfortable hotels. In the less touristic Puna at El Peñon and Tolar Grande, we will stay at good but simple hotels;
- Travel days, excluding the first and final day, are on half board basis (breakfast and dinner);
- Rental car (cat: Mitsubishi L200 4x4 Katana) including all-risk insurance and supervision team with a separate four-wheel drive vehicle and satellite communication;
- During the trip a photographer and filmmaker will go along, who will make beautiful recordings of the trip as a lasting memory;
- Domestic flights, economy class;
- Technical support and back-up.
More attractive booking and cancellation conditions
- Down payment is € 500,- per team
- If the destination has been coloured red or orange by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs in connection with COVID-19 5 weeks prior to departure, the trip will be cancelled and you will receive your deposit back immediately.
Good to know! – Your paid travel money is secured with us
As a member of the ANVR, the Dutch Association of Travel Organizers, Sapa Pana Travel is affiliated with the SGR, Stichting Garantiefonds Reisgelden, a Dutch organisation, which guarantees the already paid travel money of consumers in the event of financial inability of a travel organization affiliated with this foundation.